Thursday, August 14, 2008

Out Through the Curtain












Im Out through the curtain. For me life is a stage and you play different characters at different stages of life, it’s a roller-coaster ride and I love it.

I had become an actor who wouldn’t come into the light, kind of backed off. But now I’ve taken the Plunge to share my thoughts, stories, emotions and discover myself in this whole process.

This blog is a result of friends who wanted me to start fresh, I want to thank tons n tons to DK for reminding me of what I had forgotten. Thanks to friends who encouraged me to pull this off.

Now I suppose I got to introduce myself (For the one who know me but still…), well describing is a difficult task, considering I have never been able to talk (in this case write) about myself. I remember once in an interview, I was asked to say something about myself and I just sat there looking blankly at the interviewer. No prizes if you guessed it right, I didn’tt get the job. But don’t let this incident fool you into believing that I am a quiet and shy person (that I’m, but only with strangers). I can chatter non-stop, especially about myself with people I’m close & comfortable with (DK u know it). Ok, that’s enough about me, time to take a Deep Plunge !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: